Evolving your Electronic Environment!
At Paradigm Integration we integrate home security, entertainment and automation technologies into the way you live. Your home security, music, movies, and your television become more accessible, more compelling, and more fun. In short, we help you in the process of Evolving your Electronic Environment.
Our experience opens up a world of possibilities. Our knowledge about manufacturers, about technologies, how they interact with each other and with you, enables us to find creative solutions that are uniquely suited to the way your family lives and plays.
We represent some of the most sought-after brands in the world, which gives you a choice that starts at “great” and goes to “the best.” The quest for value — maximum impact for every dollar spent — is our ultimate goal in every exchange with a customer.
Always, you’re the expert on you. Our job is to listen, then integrate your dreams with our knowledge, so that what we do will work for you.
- Home Theater design and installation
- 2-channel or multi-channel audio
- Whole house audio and/or video distribution
- Outdoor and indoor projects
- Residential and Commercial
- Existing homes, new construction, or remodels
- Complete Home Automation
- Lighting Control
- Crestron and Control 4 design and programming of touchscreen controls, remotes and systems
- ISF Calibration and set-up of projectors, TVs and video monitors
- Home Security and Monitoring
- Home Wiring Infrastructure and Networking
- Residential video surveillance systems
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
Evolving Your Home Systems
BEAM Alliance central vacuum systems have been intuitively designed with the consumer in mind, and are our most powerful central vacuum systems with 30% more cleaning performance than BEAM Serenity. The exclusive BEAM Alliance Interface allows the power unit and hose handle to communicate with each other, giving you more control of your central vacuum system.
Paradigm Integration is proud to represent this innovative, premium Central Vacuum System. Quiet, powerful, easy to operate and full of unique features.
* Alliance offers 3 Smart Screen Technology levels, Advanced, Intelligent and Simple, so you know that information is flowing between the hose handle and the power unit.
* Fingertip controls allow you to easily adjust the amount of suction and turn the brushroll and the power switch on/off at the touch of a button.
* Quick Clean Valve opens easily with one touch. It makes it easy to clean in and around your garage or wherever your power unit is located. This eliminates the need for an additional valve.
* Press And Release Bucket allows you to easily press any two opposite points on the bucket ring and pull down to release the bucket for easy emptying. Simply lift the bucket back into place for a secure connection.
* Self Cleaning with the BEAM GORE technology filters 98% of particles down to .03 microns while it protects and prolongs the motor life. No need to ever purchase or replace a filter bag!
* HEPA Exhaust Filtration Standard on Alliance 700TC, HEPA Exhaust Filtration captures 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns and provides the highest level of protection from dust mites, pollen and pet dander.
* 3 in 1 Cleaning Tool is stored conveniently on the under side of the telescopic wand. It transforms easily from a dusting brush to a crevice tool to a fabric tool.
Here are just a few good reasons to consider a Central Vacuum System for your home:
Lightweight Control–A lightweight hose and ergonomic tools let you move easily from task to task, level to level, floor to ceiling, and up stairs, without getting a sweaty workout from dragging around a heavy portable vacuum.The average portable vacuum weighs 15 lbs while a BEAM hose & handle is only 7 lbs.
The Quiet Way To Clean–With the motor located away from the living area, the quiet hush of airflow is all you’ll hear. Vacuum whenever you want without disturbing anyone’s activities or sleep.
Nothing To Sneeze At–Central vacuum systems often are recommended by allergists for removing pollutants from the home. Research has revealed that using a central vacuum system can improve indoor air quality and significantly reduce allergy symptoms.
Don’t Get Left In The Dust
*No need to lift heavy vacuums, trip over cords or drag a portable canister around furniture causing damage. There’s only a lightweight hose that gets in all the hard to reach places — even under furniture!
*A larger motor allows BEAM central vacuums provide up to 50% more suction power than a portable vacuum.
*Less hassle. BEAM central vacuums have a self-cleaning filter that never needs to be replaced and a large capacity dirt bucket that only needs to be emptied about twice a year. Portable vacuums have filters that need to be replaced and bags that need to be emptied regularly.